Youth Art Contest
October 16th – 19th, 2019
Yamboree Exhibit Building
Sponsored by Central Title Company
Kaitlin Glaze and Emily Harper, Co-Chairman
903-431-0211 and 903-431-0572
Entries should be delivered and registered on Wednesday, October 16th, from 1-4 PM at the Yamboree Exhibit Building
1. Previous prize-winning pictures will not be eligible for competition.
2. Fee for Youth Art Contest is $2.00 per entry.
3. Entries are limited to three per person.
4. Youth Art may not be over 20” X 24” matted.
5. All paintings are preferred to be matted or mounted. Frames accepted but discouraged. No glass. Ready to hang
6. Best of Show winners’ photo will be taken at 3:25 p.m. Friday.
7. Positive ID required for release of entries.
8. The chairperson has authority to place entries in category best suited for show.
Paintings must be picked up Saturday, between 5 and 6 p.m. No Exception.
The Yamboree Association assumes no responsibility for articles left after 6 p.m.
Youth I 2 through 4 years of age
Youth II 5 through 6 years of age
Youth III 7 through 9 years of age
Youth IV 10 through 12 years of age
Youth V 13 through 15 years of age.
Youth VI 16 through 18 years of age.
2. Pen and ink(wash
4. Colored Pencils
Awards 1st, $10.00; 2nd, $5.00; 3rd, $3.00
Each entry will receive a participation ribbon