Youth Art Contest October 17-20
Yamboree Exhibit Building
Sponsored by Central Title Company
Kaitlin Glaze and Emily Harper, Co-Chairman 903-431-0211 and 903-431-0572
Entries should be delivered and registered on Wednesday October 17 th , from 1-4 PM at the Yamboree Exhibit Building
1. Previous prize-winning pictures will not be eligible for competition.
2. Fee for youth Art Contest is $2.00 per entry.
3. Entries are limited to three per person.
4. Youth Art may not be over 20”X 24” matted.
5. All paintings are preferred to be matted or mounted. Frames accepted but discouraged. No glass. Ready to hang
6. Best of Show winners’ photo will be taken at 3:25 p.m. Friday.
7. Positive ID required for release of entries.
8. The chairperson has authority to place entries in category best suited for show.
Paintings must be picked up Saturday, between 5 and 6 p.m. No Exception.
The Yamboree Association assumes no responsibility for articles left after 6 p.m.
Youth I 2 through 4 years of age
Youth II 5 through 6 years of age
Youth III 7 through 9 years of age
Youth IV 10 through 12 years of age
Youth V 13 through 15 years of age.
Youth VI 16 through 18 years of age.
2. Pen and ink(wash
4. Colored Pencils
Awards 1st, $10.00; 2nd, $5.00; 3rd, $3.00 Each entry will receive a participation ribbon