Junior Art Contest
Sponsored by Central Title Company
Austen Garmon, Chairman
Entries should be delivered and registered on Wednesday October 16th, from 1-6 PM at the Yamboree Exhibit Building. Judging will be Thursday, October 17th. The show will open Friday from 10 AM till 6 PM and Saturday from 10 AM till 4 PM.
1. Previous prize winning pictures will not be
eligible for competition.
2. Fee for Jr. Art Contest is $2.00 per entry.
3. Entries are limited to three per person.
4. Jr. Art may not be over 50" in width when
5. All paintings must be framed or mounted and
have wire hangers.
6. Paintings must be picked up Saturday, between
3 and 4 PM No Exceptions. The Yamboree Association assumes no responsibility for articles left after 4 p.m.
7. Positive ID required for release of entries.
8. The chairperson has authority to place entries in
category best suited for show.
9. Best of Show winners' photo will be taken at 4
Junior I under 5 years of age
Junior II 5 through 7 years of age
Junior III 8 through 10 years of age
Junior IV 11 through 13 years of age
Junior V 14 through high school