October 11th & 12th, 2019
Gilmer Civic Center
Hosted by: The Sisters of Tomorrow
Chairman: Tamica Godfrey-Hill
- Quilts should be brought to the Gilmer Civic Center on Tuesday, October 8th, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- $5.00 entry fee, per item, paid at registration. Limit 2 quilts per person.
- Quilts should be clean and odor free.
- Prizes include 1st Place $15.00, 2nd Pace $10.00. 3rd Place $5.00, $25.00 each best hand quilted, viewer choice, best of show, and chairman’s choice.
- VIEWER’S CHOICE voting will take place on Friday, only.
- Previous prize inning quilts are not eligible for competition.
- NO PRE-PRINTED QUILTS. ~ 1. If you enter an antique quilt, you may write any history of the quilt you may want to share.
- There are nine categories:
- 1. First Quilt 2. Hand Pieced, hand quilted 3. Machine pieced, hand quilted 4. Machine pieced, machine pieced 5. Applique 6. Antique
- 7. Mixed technique 8. Wall Hanging 9. Baby
- Quilts must be picked up between 4 and 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 12th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- THE EAST TEXAS YAMBOREE ASSOC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FIRE OR THEFT.