October 12 & 13
10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Gilmer Civic Center
Hosted by: Sisters of Tomorrow
Chairman: Tamica Godfrey-Hill
1. Quilts should be brought to the Gilmer Civic Center on
Tuesday, October 9th, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
2. $5.00 entry fee, per item, paid at registration. Limit
two quilts per person.
3. Quilts should be clean and odor free.
4. Prizesinclude first place $15.00, second place $10.00,
third place $5.00, $25.00 each best hand quilted,
viewer’s choice, best of show, and chairman’s choice.
5. VIEWERS CHOICE voting will take place on Friday
6. Previous prize-winning quilts are not eligible for
7. NO pre-printed quilts
A. If you enter an antique quilt, you may write any
history of the quilt you may want to share.
B. There will be nine categories:
1. First Quilt
2. Hand Pieced, Hand Quilted
3. Machine Pieced, Hand Quilted Techniques
4. Machine Pieced, Machine Quilted
8. Wall Hanging
Quilts must be picked up between 4 and 5 p.m. on
Saturday, October 13th. NO EXCEPTIONS
THE EAST TEXAS YAMBOREE ASSOCIATION
WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FIRE OR
This show is hosted by: Pritchett Quilt Club,