|2017 EAST TEXAS YAMBOREE|
|ARTS & CRAFTS OUTSIDE EXHIBITORS|
|Harmony Hall, Chairperson|
|October 19th -21st, 2017
1. SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY! NO OTHER PETS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES. 2. Exhibits are to be completely installed Thursday, October 19th no later than noon. If booth is not set up by 12 noon Thursday, space and rental fee will be forfeited and an alternate will be called. Outside booths are located in the city park, 1300 US Hwy 271 N (just north of the Gilmer Civic Center and livestock grounds).
3. Booth size is 12′ x 12′ for $60.00 for 3 days.
4. NO spaces under the pavilion.
5. Exhibit booth reservations must be made by October 1st. Payment must be received before reservation is accepted. Any application received after October 1st must include a $10.00 per booth late fee. NO REFUNDS WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF FESTIVAL OR FOR BAD WEATHER
6. NO FOOD CONCESSION SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. Exhibitors will not be allowed to sell any concession food or drink items, nor pass out free food or drink samples. Food Concession will be provided by the Upshur County Community Fund under the pavilion.
7. The exhibits will be open from 12 noon-6 p.m. on Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on Friday, and 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday.
8. Exhibitors are responsible for their own exhibits and display equipment. The Yamboree Association will not be responsible for stolen or damaged displays or equipment.
9. Night security will be provided Thursday & Friday ONLY.
10. ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE REMOVED BY 6 P.M., SATURDAY.
11. Exhibits may include arts & crafts, antiques, collectibles, clothing, jewelry and gifts. NO GARAGE SALE ITEMS or LIVE ANIMALS!!
12. A photo of your wares and display MUST accompany your application. Only items listed on application will be allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
13. Nothing offensive, controversial, racial, or political will be allowed. The Chairpersons have the final decision on anything sold at the Yamboree Arts & Crafts.
14. Make checks payable to The East Texas Yamboree.
15. For safety reasons, children MUST have parental supervision at all times.
16. Spaces available for large trailers.
17. Vendors are responsible for reporting applicable sales
tax to the state comptroller.