2016 EAST TEXAS YAMBOREE
ARTS & CRAFTS OUTSIDE EXHIBITORS
Norma Tomlin, 903-734-1760
1. NO PETS ON THE PREMISES. SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY!
2. Exhibits are to be completely installed Thursday, October 20th no later than 12 noon.
If booth is not set up by 12 noon Thursday, space and rental fee will be forfeited and an alternate will be called.
Outside exhibit booths are located in the city park, 1300 US Hwy 271 N (just north of the Gilmer Civic Center and livestock grounds).
3. Booth size is 12′ x 12′ for $60.00 for 3 days, October 20, 21, 22.
There are plenty of spaces available on the north side of the Yamboree Exhibit Building.
Applications are accepted on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis
4. NO spaces under or beside the pavilion.
5. Exhibit booth reservations must be made by October 1st. Payment must be received before reservation is accepted.
Any application received after October 1st must include a $10.00 per booth late fee.
NO REFUNDS WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF FESTIVAL OR FOR BAD WEATHER
6. NO FOOD CONCESSION SPACES ARE AVAILABLE.
Exhibitors will not be allowed to sell any concession food or drink items, nor pass out free food or drink samples.
Food Concession will be provided by the Upshur County Community Fund under the pavilion.
7. The exhibits will be open from 12 noon-6 p.m. on Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on Friday, and 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday.
8. Exhibitors are responsible for their own exhibits and display equipment.
The Yamboree Association will not be responsible for stolen or damaged displays or equipment.
9. Night security will be provided Thursday and Friday ONLY.
10. ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE REMOVED BY 6 P.M., SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22nd.
11. Exhibits may include arts & crafts, antiques, collectibles, clothing, jewelry and gifts.
NO GARAGE SALE ITEMS or LIVE ANIMALS OF ANY SORT!!
12. A photo of your wares and display and a copy or your tax certificate MUST accompany your application.
Only items listed on application will be allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
13. Nothing offensive, controversial, racial, or political will be allowed.
The Chairperson has the final decision on anything sold at the Yamboree Arts & Crafts.
14. Make checks payable to The East Texas Yamboree.
15. For safety reasons, children MUST have parental supervision at all times.
16. VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING APPLICABLE SALES TAX TO THE STATE COMPTROLLER.
For more information contact: East Texas Yamboree/Gilmer Area Chamber of Commerce
(903)843-2413, fax (843-3759), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site: www.yamboree.com