|Outside Arts, Crafts, & Antiques
October 18, 19, & 20-Yamboree Park
Harmony Hall, Chairperson
1. NO PETS ON THE PREMISES. SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY!2. Exhibits may begin setting up on Wednesday, October 17th, after 6:00pm, at their own risk. There is no security that evening. Booths are to be completely installed Thursday, October 18th no later than noon. Absolutely no setting up after 8:00am Friday morning. If booth is not set up by 8am Friday, space and rental fee will be forfeited. If you choose to set up after Thursday morning, the area will be blocked off, and vendor will have to carry your stuff in. Vendor fees are the same price and area, no matter how many days you are there. Vendors may not set up Saturday only. Outside exhibit booths are located in the city park, 1300 US Hwy 271 N (just north of the Gilmer Civic Center and Livestock Grounds).3. Booth size is 12′ x 12′ for $60.00 for 3 days, October 18th, 19th, and 20th. There are plenty of spaces
available on the north side of the Yamboree Exhibit Building. Applications are accepted on a FIRST
COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
4. NO spaces under or beside the pavilion.
5. Exhibit booth reservations must be made by October 1st. Payment must be received before reservation
6. NO FOOD CONCESSION SPACES ARE AVAILABLE. Exhibitors will not be allowed to sell
7. The exhibits will be open from 12 noon-6 p.m. on Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on Friday, and 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday.
8. Exhibitors are responsible for their own exhibits and display equipment. The Yamboree Association
9. Night security will be provided Thursday and Friday ONLY.
10. ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE REMOVED AND RENTED AREAS MUST BE CLEANED BY 6
11. Exhibits may include arts & crafts, antiques, collectibles, clothing, jewelry and gifts. NO GARAGE
12. A photo of your wares and display and a copy of your tax certificate MUST accompany your
13. Nothing offensive, controversial, racial, or political will be allowed. The Chairperson has the final
14. Make checks payable to The East Texas Yamboree.
15. For safety reasons, children MUST have parental supervision at all times.
16. VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING APPLICABLE SALES TAX TO THE
17. Only 1 vendor per a Direct Sales Company each year.
|Entry Form & Rules PDF|