Junior Art Show
Yamboree Exhibit Building
Central Title Company
Entries should be delivered and registered on Wednesday October 19th, from 1-4 PM at the Yamboree Exhibit Building.
1. Previous prize winning pictures will not be
eligible for competition.
2. Fee for Jr. Art Contest is $2.00 per entry.
3. Entries are limited to three per person.
4. Jr. Art may not be over 36″ in width when
5. All paintings must be framed or mounted and
have wire hangers.
6. Paintings must be picked up Saturday, between
3 and 4 p.m. No Exceptions. Best of Show winners’
photo will be taken at 3:00 p.m. Saturday. The
Yamboree Association assumes no responsibility
for articles left after 4 p.m.
7. Positive ID required for release of entries.
8. The chairperson has authority to place entries in
category best suited for show.
Junior I under 4 years of age
Junior II 4 through 6 years of age
Junior III 7 through 9 years of age
Junior IV 10 through 12 years of age
Junior V 13through high school
1. Oil and Acrylic
1st, $5.00; 2nd, $3.00; 3rd, $1.00
Trophies to Best of Show
Each junior entry will receive a participation ribbon.